Friday 18 December 2009

New Blog

Welcome to my new translation blog! It is my first venture into the blogosphere, so let's see how the cookie crumbles!

In this blog, I plan to present points about translation and also curiosities about my two countries: the UK, where I was born, and Brazil, where I now live. Occasionally, I shall add photo and travel tips and news. Whenever possible, posts shall be presented in English and Portuguese.

Benvindos a meu novo blogue! Esta é a minha primeira experiência na blogosfera, assim vamos ver o que acontece!

Neste blogue, procurarei apresentar assuntos da área de tradução e também curiosidades sobre meus dois países: o Reino Unido, onde nasci, e o Brasil, onde moro atualmente. De vez em quando, colocarei fotos e dicas de viagem, etc. Sempre que possível, os pôstes serão em inglês e português.

WELCOME!
BEM VINDOS!
BIENVENIDOS!
BIENVENUES!
WILLKOMMEN!
DOBRODOŠLI!
BONVENON!
DOBRO POZHALOVAT!
IRASHAIMASSU!

PAUL W. DIXON

No comments:

Post a Comment